Rules and Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS
3. Compulsory criterias for logo competition:
- To include the concept of “New Media” and “Woodlands Connetz” in the logo
- To include the words “Woodlands New Media Champions” formally below the log
- Logo should be designed using Adobe Photoshop software
- Should be designed in A4 (210mm by 297mm) canvas with resolution of 300 pixels/inch
4. Each submission to include:
- Completed Registration Form
- Full Colour Printed Logo Design in A4 Paper
- A brief explanation of the submitted design
5. Submission of Registration form(s) at:
Woodlands Community Club
1 Woodlands Street 81, #01-01, Singapore 738526
Attn: Ms Noraini Mohd Yusof
Contact Details: 6368 9938, Fax: 6369 6295
6. The closing date for submission of entries is 22 March 2010 (Monday). The Organizer (herein Woodlands New Media Champions) reserves the right to reject late entries.
7. Only 1 winner will be selected. The prize for the winning design is an iPod Touch 8GB.
8. Submission of entries implies acceptance of the rules and regulations.
9. The decision of the judges (herein Woodlands New Media Champions) is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
10. Participants warrant that the entries submitted by them are original works and agree that any and all intellectual property rights residing in the submitted works shall vest in the Woodlands New Media Champions for its sole use and benefit. Participants further undertake to indemnify Woodlands New Media Champions against any damage and loss it may suffer should the use of the submitted works constitute infringements of any third party intellectual property rights.
11. The results of the logo design contest will be announced by the last week of March 2010. Only the winner will be notified in writing.
12. Upon notification, the winner will be required to submit the PSD file (photoshop working file) to The Organizer via email or by any means possible.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to amend and/or add to the above Rules & Regulations without prior notice.